Everything you need to make your jewelry shine like new. A convenient soak jar with a brush and tray for cleaning, with a polish for gold, silver and other metals in a compact form factor.
Our Jewelry Cleaner is formulated to gently loosen and remove residues and build up from your jewelry to leave it clean and shiny.
For use on: fine jewelry, silver jewelry, antique jewelry, and costume jewelry.
Safe for porous and soft stones including: opals, pearls, coral, turquoise, jade, lapis, and tanzanite.
- Contains no ammonia, acid or alcohol
- Biodegradable and non-toxic
- Works in all types of sonic machines
Simply soak your item in the jar, brush as needed, rinse and dry.
Our Polishing Cream removes tarnish and oxidation. Use it for gold, silver, copper, brass, bronze, chrome, stainless steel, and aluminum to restore the natural luster of the metal.
Non-toxic, non-caustic, non-scratching, water-soluble and biodegradable. Fast-acting and gentle.
- Apply a dab of it on a soft damp cloth to polish smooth surfaces.
- Apply a little cream to a soft toothbrush with water to polish chains, watchbands, delicate earrings, chasing, engraving, filigree, bezels, prongs and settings.
- Great for restoring silver sets and flatware, antiques or anything else that oxidizes or tarnishes.
- 3 Anti-Tarnish Tabs measuring 1”x1” to prevent silver from becoming tarnished while stored. Each tab will provide protection to approximately 30 cubic inches for 12+ months
- Cotton cloth measuring 10"x15" for use with our Polishing Cream.
- 1) Jewelry Cleaner 4 oz with basket and detail brush
- 1) Polishing Cream 2 oz
- 3) Anti-Tarnish Poly Tabs
- 1) Cotton Cloth
I bought this cleaner to use on a necklace that I received from my parents when I was young. Over time, the necklace had lost it's luster and I wanted to restore it to it's once beautiful shine. I was skeptical that the cleaner would be all I needed but, I tried it and I was very pleasantly surprised! It worked so well, I did not need to use the polish at all. This is an amazing cleaner and I'm going to be using it on all of my jewelry!
Used it on a vintage steel cut beaded flapper bag to remove verdigris. Did not work. Left the bag looking dull even after polishing. Won't use again.
Not easy to use.
Mini Jewelry Cleaning Kit