Make your jewelry shine like new, and keep it shining for longer with our Refill Kit. Comes with a handy soak jar with a tray and a brush for cleaning, and a polish for gold, silver and other metals.
Our Jewelry Cleaner is formulated to gently loosen and remove residues and build up from your jewelry to leave it clean and shiny.
For use on: fine jewelry, silver jewelry, antique jewelry, and costume jewelry.
Safe for porous and soft stones including: opals, pearls, coral, turquoise, jade, lapis, and tanzanite.
- Contains no ammonia, acid or alcohol
- Biodegradable and non-toxic
- Works in all types of sonic machines
Simply soak your item in the jar, brush as needed, rinse and dry.
Our Polishing Cream removes tarnish and oxidation. Use it for gold, silver, copper, brass, bronze, chrome, stainless steel, and aluminum to restore the natural luster of the metal.
Non-toxic, non-caustic, non-scratching, water-soluble and biodegradable. Fast-acting and gentle.
- Apply a dab of it on a soft damp cloth to polish smooth surfaces.
- Apply a little cream to a soft toothbrush with water to polish chains, watchbands, delicate earrings, chasing, engraving, filigree, bezels, prongs and settings.
- Great for restoring silver sets and flatware, antiques or anything else that oxidizes or tarnishes.
- 3 Anti-Tarnish Tabs measuring 1”x1” to prevent silver from becoming tarnished while stored. Each tab will provide protection to approximately 30 cubic inches for 12+ months
- Cotton cloth measuring 10"x15" for use with our Polishing Cream.
- 1) Jewelry Cleaner 4 oz with basket and detail brush
- 1) Polishing Cream 2 oz
- 1) Jewelry Cleaner Refill Bottle 8 oz
- 3) Anti-Tarnish Tabs
- 1) Cotton Cloth
Refill Jewelry Cleaning Kit
I bought my first bottle of Jewel Brite Cleaner about 10 years ago. It’s the best liquid cleaner on the market. It works so good!
I first came upon this great jewelry cleaner at the Gem and Jewelry show years ago. I have been hooked since. Gentle on my gold and silver!! Highly recommend this product for your jewelry!!
HOW OFTEN DO PEOPLE CLEAN THEIR JEWELRY - ANNUALLY, AFTER USING IT ? TIMES? I MAKE MY OWN JEWELRY, INHERITED JEWELRY ETC. I'M 76 AND WANT PEOPLE TO LOOK AT THE JEWELRY NOT MY LOOKS - WORKS! THAT'S RIGHT SMILE! I USED UP MOST OF THE LIQUID AFTER WASHING IN A MACHINE WHEN I RINSE IT OFF. SO NEED MORE TO FINISH THE JOB!
Huge difference after first use
You are going to like promise!!