Everything you need to make your jewelry shine like new. A convenient soak jar with a brush and tray for cleaning, with a polish for gold, silver and other metals in a compact form factor.
Our Jewelry Cleaner is formulated to gently loosen and remove residues and build up from your jewelry to leave it clean and shiny.
For use on: fine jewelry, silver jewelry, antique jewelry, and costume jewelry.
Safe for porous and soft stones including: opals, pearls, coral, turquoise, jade, lapis, and tanzanite.
- Contains no ammonia, acid or alcohol
- Biodegradable and non-toxic
- Works in all types of sonic machines
Simply soak your item in the jar, brush as needed, rinse and dry.
Our Polishing Cream removes tarnish and oxidation. Use it for gold, silver, copper, brass, bronze, chrome, stainless steel, and aluminum to restore the natural luster of the metal.
Non-toxic, non-caustic, non-scratching, water-soluble and biodegradable. Fast-acting and gentle.
- Apply a dab of it on a soft damp cloth to polish smooth surfaces.
- Apply a little cream to a soft toothbrush with water to polish chains, watchbands, delicate earrings, chasing, engraving, filigree, bezels, prongs and settings.
- Great for restoring silver sets and flatware, antiques or anything else that oxidizes or tarnishes.
- 3 Anti-Tarnish Tabs measuring 1”x1” to prevent silver from becoming tarnished while stored. Each tab will provide protection to approximately 30 cubic inches for 12+ months
- Cotton cloth measuring 10"x15" for use with our Polishing Cream.
- 1) Jewelry Cleaner 4 oz with basket and detail brush
- 1) Polishing Cream 2 oz
- 3) Anti-Tarnish Poly Tabs
- 1) Cotton Cloth
Everything you need to keep all your silver bright and sparkling in an kit
I bought my first set back in 1996 at the Intergem show in Santa Monica. I've been using this product ever since. I usually buy a new set every 2 yrs or so at the gem shows. I make a lot with silver and it works wonders on silver and gold. I've even used it on Pearl's and Opals. It does not harm them. The only time it hasn't worked was on my platinum wedding ring. The diamonds looked great but, the polish did not pull off any tarnish. It did not harm it at all though. I still put it in the liquid bath part though to make my diamond sparkle. Best product by jewey cleaning polish by far. I've tried various ones through the yrs and always use this one. It smells good too.
I explain how to use the product and if they don't like it, they are welcome to return it to us! After 20 years of selling the mini-jewelry kit to my customers, I have not had even one return. Love this product and the results!
The products did a great job making my gold band and tiny diamonds on the outside sparkle again. But it did not improve the look of my Australian opal stone. It ended up looking murky and dull