Update: We are shipping orders as normal.
The USPS has said to expect packages to take an extra day as compared to normal, ie. 2 day priority taking 3 days, a 3 day first class taking 4 days. Orders are still going out same day, next day in 99% of orders.
Currently we offer free shipping on all orders of $20 or more.
- We ship primarily USPS Priority & First Class Mail
- Priority mail from USPS has Saturday delivery. Orders that weigh 16 oz or more will be shipped Priority, and have 2-3 day delivery.
- Orders weighing less than 16 oz will ship USPS First Class.
- Many orders ship same day, or next day. If you order Saturday afternoon, we will ship Monday (next business day).
- Sometimes there are hold ups in processing outside our control with carrier pick ups.
For orders that total less than $20 we have a flat rate $4.00 shipping. This is going to ship First Class USPS (no Saturday Delivery).
If you receive an order, and something is damaged please let us know right away.
- We package everything as securely as we can, but we cant make anything totally carrier proof.
- Soak jars can sweat in extreme heat during transit where temperatures on a trailer can exceed 120-130 degrees. This normally does not result in any tangible loss of product unless there is damage done to the packaging.
- This does not affect other types of containers.
Wholesale orders with tax ID will pay shipping, and will receive a rate quote on their invoice prior to shipping. Most cases ship for 25-35 depending on location and weight. Per order tracking and delivery confirmation normally accounts for $5 shipping charge. Freight shipping can be arranged for orders that need it...usually about 200 lbs. and up.