Holiday Update: We expect the holiday shopping season to create some delays. Check your tracking. Email us with questions. You can also sign up for alerts with your tracking # on USPS website.
Update: We are shipping orders as normal. Orders are still going out same day, next day in 99% of orders.
Prepare: Make sure to order early to avoid any delays. In 2020 the vast majority of packages were delivered on time or with minor delays (an extra day or 2 for delivery), however, a small percentage experienced extended delays with the volume of mail going through the system. Our apologies if this happens to you, the more orders you have for the holidays the more likely one of them will experience an extended delay in delivery.
Currently we offer free shipping on all orders of $20 or more.
- We ship USPS Priority & First Class Mail
- Priority mail from USPS has Saturday delivery. Orders that weigh 16 oz or more will be shipped Priority, and have 2-3 day delivery on average.
- Orders weighing less than 16 oz will ship USPS First Class, and have 3-5 day delivery on average.
- Most orders ship same day, or next day. If you order Saturday afternoon, we will ship Monday (next business day).
- Sometimes there are hold ups in processing outside our control with carrier pick ups.
For orders that total less than $20 we have a flat rate $4.00 shipping. This is going to ship First Class USPS (no Saturday Delivery).
If you receive an order, and something is damaged please let us know right away.
- We package everything as securely as we can, but we cant make anything totally carrier proof.
If the tracking indicated delivery, or attempted delivery and you don't see the package, please contact your local post office as soon as possible. We only have the status available from the tracking.
We recommend you sign up for informed delivery to stay on top of your deliveries, leave instructions, and schedule redelivery. Using these tools can make your life easier, and help mitigate package theft.
Wholesale orders with tax ID will pay shipping, and will receive a rate quote on their invoice prior to shipping. Most cases ship for 25-35 depending on location and weight. Per order tracking and delivery confirmation normally accounts for $5 shipping charge. Freight shipping can be arranged for orders that need it...usually about 200 lbs. and up.