Complete solution for cleaning jewelry or lenses and screens. Achieve professional results at home, or on the go. Comes with a polish and a cloth so you can do more than clean.
Our Jewelry Cleaner is made with biodegradable ingredients to clean, shine and protect your jewelry. Gently loosens and removes build up and residue from your jewelry. Safely hydrates porous stones. Formulated to clean all types of jewelry.
For use on: fine jewelry, silver jewelry, antique jewelry, and costume jewelry.
Safe for porous and soft stones including: opals, pearls, coral, turquoise, jade, lapis, and tanzanite.
Safe for stones that are treated, filled, included or have exposed fractures.
- Contains no ammonia, acid or alcohol
- Biodegradable and non-toxic
- Works in all types of sonic machines
Simply soak your jewelry in the cleaner, rinse and dry. For porous stones or costume jewelry (don't soak items that contain glue or paint) just dip in the cleaner, brush, rinse and dry.
Our Polishing Cream removes tarnish and oxidation. Use it for gold, silver, copper, brass, bronze, chrome, stainless steel, and aluminum to restore the natural luster of the metal. Non-abrasive, will not scratch your metals or wear them down over time. It is also water-soluble so it won't get stuck inside your jewelry. Non-toxic and non-caustic. A true polish, fast-acting and gentle.
- Apply a dab of it on a soft damp cloth polish smooth surfaces.
- Apply a little cream to a soft toothbrush with water to polish chains, watchbands, delicate earrings, chasing, engraving, filigree, bezels, prongs and settings.
- Great for restoring silver sets and flatware, antiques or anything else that oxidizes or tarnishes.
Kit also includes:
- 2 Anti-Tarnish Tabs measuring 1”x1” to prevent silver from becoming tarnished while stored. Each tab will provide protection for 12+ months under normal conditions depending on how well sealed the container is. Each tab is sufficient for protecting approximately 30 cubic inches. Comes in a jewelry storage bag for added longevity.
- 8"X8" Flannel cotton cloth for polishing and buffing, and surged for convenience to wash and reuse.
- 1 oz spray bottle (comes empty) to use the cleaner on eyeglasses, screens, lenses etc. Cleaner is anti-fog and anti-static.
- 1) Jewelry Cleaner 4 oz with detail brush
- 1) Polishing Cream 2 oz
- 1) Jewelry Cleaner Refill Bottle 8 oz
- 1) Cleansing Foamer 1.7 oz
- 2) Anti-Tarnish Tabs
- 1) Flannel Cloth
- 1) Spray Bottle 1 oz
I use it on my jewelry, glasses, even some of my decorative bowls and silver. I have recommended it to many. Only thing I would like is a book with the explanation of the other items.
Deluxe Jewelry Cleaning Kit
This is just what I've been looking for: a non-toxic jewelry cleaner that really works! The first thing I did when it arrived was to try the Jewel Brite Polishing Cream on a bracelet my Dad brought back from France in 1955 for my Mom - I had never seen it any color but black from tarnish and oxidation. I put some cream on it, rubbed it in with a soft toothbrush ( the entire bracelet was of filigree metal ), rinsed it and rubbed it with a soft cloth, and viola! it was a bright, beautiful silver! The entire process couldn't have taken more than 5 minutes! I am SO happy with this! And I'm glad I got the deluxe kit - I've been going through a lifetime's worth of jewelry and cleaning it all and everything is so bight and pretty again. I make a lot of jewelry and now I'll be able to recommend a cleaner for items made out of metals that I know will need cleaning in the future. Thank you, Jewel Brite!
I have to admit I was incredulous at first. But both products are spectacular.
The polish removes the hardest, worst tarnish you can imagine around pearls, shells, and gemstones. The polish even makes old gold jewelry look new. It works best with a damp toothbrush.
The cleaner is great. It makes the stones shine without causing damage. I have not used it in my ultrasonic cleaner yet but I expect to be even more impressed.
Will ABSOLUTELY buy again and tell my friends!
I have used Jewel Brite for over fifteen years, purchasing it at the Tucson Gem Show. It is great and love the foam also. I was not aware that you can use it on stones and will start doing so.